Please use the following instructions if you need to change the password that you use for your NYSPI email. If you have forgotten your password, you can call ITSM help desk at 844-891-1786 and select 2 when prompted. If you have set up your self-service profile, a new password can be created at https://password.ny.gov/.
How to change your NYSPI Password:
1. Visit https://password.ny.gov
2. Click on "Manage My Passwords"
3. Enter your current password
4. Enter a new password (Please make sure that your password conforms with the NYSPI Password Standards)
5. If you haven't already done so, set up your Questions/Answer profile. Completing this profile only takes a few minutes and will make it significantly more convenient to get a new password in the event that you forget it. See https://psyit.nyspi.org/email/passwordprofile for detailed instructions.